Challenge Participant 80% Professional Reader Reviews Published

Sunday 20 July 2014

ARC Ransom by Faith S. Lynn


Title: Ransom
Author: Faith S. Lynn
Genre: New Adult / Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 30, 2014


What would you do to get it all back?
Lynkin:
Desperate, careless, frantic, hieness, and frenzied. These are just some of the words that could describe my state of being after everything was ripped from under me. I will do anything to get it all back. And I do mean ANYTHING. I just didn't expect what I would get in the process. She changes everything.

Sage:
Carefree pretty much sums up my entire life. My father has made sure that I have never and will never want for anything. I have a fiance on the fast track to business success and a best friend that will always be there for me. My future is set and I couldn't be happier with it. Then it all changed in an instant. He took me away from everything that I thought I wanted, needed. Now nothing will ever be the same.

















I am a New Adult author. From Lies to Promises is my debut novel! I am wife to the best husband of the freaking universe and mother to 3 majorly awesome kids! Reading, Xbox, cooking and WINE just barely scrape the surface of who I am. Everyone who knows me will say I am a nerd... and I would agree. Want to know a secret? I am a super hero. True story!



I have an obsession with anything people consider odd and I think learning is the bees knees. I have an Associates degree in Business Management and was an accountant for 7 years. I know, boooring! But I like having a problem and seeing a solution.

Maybe, just maybe, this is why I enjoy writing so much!



Facebook: www.facebook.com/FaithSLynn 



4 out of 5 stars Copy for Review

Sage Donovan is the ideal pampered rich carefree gal. She believes she has everything she wants want with an ideal fiancé and best friend without any worries. How quickly things change when she is kidnapped by Lynkin Conner.

Lynkin thought he finally had everything after a rough childhood. He managed to get a good job and having a mentor in Sage’s dad along the way. His world is thrown when he is let go for embezzlement at his job. He finds himself in the position of doing to regain what he had.

The chemistry between them is electric as they spend time together. He tells her that she is just a pampered princess and that her fiancé is cheating with her supposed best friend which she refuses to believe.

This is a case of falling for your capture and vica versa. We are drawn into their relationship and how they eventually come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment